What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing and promoting your website for keywords that are related to your services and the location of your business.
This optimization method is the best form of marketing for your services because it allows targeted visits with the highest conversion rate.
With the development of the internet, users are increasingly performing very accurate searches when they need a certain type of service or merchandise.
Therefore, it is necessary to optimize your site so that it is at the top of all major search engines, and especially Google.
Why Local SEO?
- People are increasingly using the Internet to find services or goods locally – via computers and mobile devices. While it is still the most popular form of small business referral marketing, in the absence of time to communicate, it is easier and faster for people to use the Internet to find information that can help them. These are some of the global statistics:
– 96% of computer users search for local queries
– 46% of all Google searches are local
– 64% of local customers use search engines or online directories as the main way to find a local service
– 50% of mobile phone searches are related to the name of a business that interests the search engine
– 78% of searches by mobile phone end with local sales
- Local SEO narrowly targets and targets new clients
The main reason for all local searches is to look for a particular place, business or business. Another reason is to look for a specific service or product. Exactly with search engine of this type with local SEO optimization you will better position your site and business.
- Maximum conversion rate
Given that all local searches are narrowly targeted and require a solution to a problem or information about a service, it is very logical that the conversion rate is extremely high.
- The mobile internet is on the rise
More and more users are using a mobile phone to quickly find a business or service. It was recently reported in the US market that the number of mobile users has finally exceeded the number of computer users. Local SEO successfully covers both users.
- High ROI (Return on Investment)
Local SEO beats all the major marketing rivals when it comes to paying back time and money. It’s very simple: your business or service is available to potential customers or customers just when they need it most.
- A very small percentage of businesses, shops and locales practice local SEO
It is a good time to take advantage of local SEO, because the competition in this field is very low. Very few businesses and shops currently own a site at all. Although the number of companies with websites is increasing, certainly the number of those who practice local SEO is minimal. With our quality service, success and first place on Google are almost guaranteed.
- 88% of internet users trust the recommendations posted on the internet
Recommendation is paramount in any business. So does the internet. Users search for and read comments related to the service or merchandise they plan to buy. Local SEO is also addressing this issue.
Local search trends are extremely strong. The facts above show this. And in the future there will certainly be more.
So now is the right time to take full advantage of local search engine optimization and position your business at the top, ahead of your competition.
Who needs local SEO?
Local SEO is needed by every company, locale and business that sells services or goods to the local population.
Here are just a few examples and activities:
- Auto-mechanic shops
- Dental clinics
- Beauty salons
- Health food stores
- Craft activities
- Massage parlors
- Health Offices
- Service activities
- Warehouses of building materials
- Furniture stores
- Tourist facilities and agencies
- Office supplies and stationery stores
Our process to first place with local Search Engine Optimization
Implementation of activities related to local SEO, with the aim of ranking your site and business at the top of search engines in 3 phases:
Phase 1 - Market Research and Website Optimization
- Market research and competition based on the frequency of searches related to your business
- Identifying relevant keywords that are suitable for promoting your business
- Complete site optimization based on the keywords defined in the previous step
Website optimization includes work and changes on the site, namely: changing the titles and descriptions of all parties, optimization of paths, content checking, image optimization, site map generation, implementation of schema structure, etc.
- Register your business and website at: Google Business, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
Result: After completing Phase 1, you can expect to improve the positioning of your site for:
- Keywords that are related to your business name
- certain long tail keywords and local characters
After the first phase is completed, you will receive calls from existing clients and occasionally receive new clients.
Duration: 1 month.
Phase 2 - Active Promotion:
- Submitting your site to business directories
- Linking your site from relevant blogs and other affiliate sites
- Creating profiles on social networks (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) to improve visibility and access to potential as well as existing customers.
- Monitoring the visit and analyzing the results achieved
- Any additional changes to the site identified based on analysis of the results
- Creating new content on your site to promote additional services or improve existing ones
- Creating videos that will be used for promotion on the YouTube channel
Result: After completing Phase 2, you can expect to improve the positioning of your site for:
the largest number of keywords identified in the first phase of the project
After the second phase is completed, you will receive new clients on a regular and frequent basis.
Duration: 3-24 months.
Phase 3 – Maintaining the results achieved
- Positioning monitoring and visit analysis
- Maintain existing links